We’re big believers in SME
Small Business Finance
- Shariah Compliant Facility
- Cash facilities
- Amount: Minimum BDT 50,000 to Up to BDT 15 Lakhs
- Tenor: 3 to 36 months
- Risk-Based Financing Rate
- No early settlement fee
- No processing fee
- No collateral security is required
- A minimum of 2 years of business experience
- Any Bangladeshi citizens aged 23 to 65 years
SME Invoice Finance
- Valid invoice approved by paying company
- The SME customer already completed the task mentioned in the invoice
- Upto 90% Financing facilities
- Tenor: at actual of payment date
- No late payment charges applied
- Clients collect a declaration sheet from the payer to direct payment to Baboi at maturity.
- Ujrah charges applied
Who We Are
By definition, in an Islamic financial system, concerns about conformity to Islamic ethics dominate all other considerations. All transactions in an Islamic economic system must be governed by norms of Islamic ethics as enunciated by the Sharia. Hence, the Islamic financial system is, in itself, an ethical system.
Islamic finance refers to a financing system based on Islamic principles such as no interest-based products, transparency, fairness, risk-sharing products, and many other noble concepts.
BABOI is the first ethical & sharia-compliant business financing platform in Bangladesh. Here, small businesses can obtain sharia-compliant business financing quickly and easily. On the other hand, investors can generate attractive returns by funding ethical SMEs across various sectors.
We are offering Unsecured Business Finance & Invoice Finance solutions with an average ticket size up to BDT 15 Lakh and terms of up to 36 months.
Today’s economy has transformed into a "sharing economy," a world of decentralization where services and capital flow online—observe Amazon, Airbnb, and Uber. Investment opportunities have never been so varied;
Shariah Guidelines for Trading and Investment in Stocks Dividend purification of Shariah-compliant equities is the technique of purifying the earnings earned from Shariah-compliant fairness investments to the volume